Dear Friends and Well-wishers of Overman Foundation,
We are happy to announce that a pictorial album of the Mother titled Eternity looked out from Her on Time is available at Overman Foundation.
Issued on the occasion of the centenary of the Mother’s arrival in Pondicherry in 1914, this album presents 120 selected photographs from the Mother’s life, many accompanied by texts from Sri Aurobindo or the Mother. Photos from her childhood and early years in Paris as well as a number from her stay in Japan precede the more numerable ones from her life in the Ashram. The Preface provides a brief introduction and creates an ambience for experiencing the Mother’s presence through these photographs.
Consisting of 91 pages, this profoundly appreciated album is available at a price of Rs. 300 (Three Hundred) only.
To place an order please contact at: email@example.com or (0) 98302 44192 and (0) 98042 05059.
Payment can be made online as well as through money-orders, cheques and demand-drafts.
With warm regards,
2 Replies to ““Eternity looked out from Her on Time”: A Pictorial Album of the Mother”
good work anurag….keep it up….
Views about “Eternity looked out from Her on Time” from the pens of eminent Aurobindonians:
• “It is a very beautiful production from Chandernagore.”—Padmashri Manoj Das, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry.
• “I would like to express my sincere appreciation for the excellent job. It is really well done.”—Tara Jauhar, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Delhi Branch.
• “Here is the Mother with “The Spendid yoke of Her beauty and Her Love.”—Dr. Ananda Reddy, Director, Sri Aurobindo Centre for Advanced Research, Pondicherry.
• “This beautiful Album is a valuable source of inspiration to all devotees of the Mother and Sri Aurobindo.”—Prof. Kittu Reddy, Sri Aurobindo Ashram, Pondicherry.
• “It is not just a Pictorial Album—it is more than that.”—Prof. Saikat Sen, Sri Aurobindo Society, Pondicherry.